Thursday, May 24, 2012

SLOW MOTION & 3

Today was just one of those days. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. My Lil’ Girl was sick so she did not get to go to the daycare/ summer camp. I was at work with 100 things to do and only did a small bit of it, Why, because everything was in slow motion. Sure I could have done more, but just when I was more proactive, things moved slower. There were only 3 of us at work today but all of us felt the same. Maybe it is because a 3 day weekend is lurking and I am excited to be off for all 3 DAYS! I don’t know why I am excited, I already have a whole list of household chores that need to be completed, both inside and outside the house. Did I mention I need to bath all 3 dogs, once again there goes that 3. After the 3 day weekend I have 3 days of work and then I leave for San Antonio, damn that 3 again!

Reflecting on this blog, I have a lot of things to do in increments of 3. So to all of you who are reading this after 3 tomorrow, you might not read a blog from for another 3 days. Who knows I might change my mind but I have 3 people to entertain, 3 dogs to bath, 3 days off of work, and 3 days to get ready to go out of town. Oh and in 3 weeks I will be in final prepping stages for my Bodybuilding contest. LET’S GO!
DP

No comments:

Post a Comment