Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DYING

OK not like literally, figuratively… Yesterday, I got to the gym and was excited to be in the gym, but something was a little off. I couldn’t tell right away so I ignored it. I began my workout doing pull-ups. Pull-ups are my absolute favorite exercise, you can ask anybody. I love PULL-UPS and any variation I can come up with or see. Completed 1st set and all of a sudden I just felt dead. I mean NO ENERGY no life in me, no edge nothing. It was almost as if I had not taken a day off from the gym. So I LEFT the GYM!

NAH LOL, I am playing, I pushed through the workout, I am not going to let that be a deterrent. I have a goal and I am going to meet it, but I had to mentally dig down because I could have laid it down and taken a nap. I felt good afterwards but during whoa, death.

With that said no food no energy right? Well my caloric intake is low, especially for me. I am still eating 6 meals a day (for those of you who didn’t know) but I burn through those calories quick. (Man what I wouldn't give for a BIG OLE' HEARTY MEAL!!!)  Once I burn through them I am starving, but I have to wait my 2-3 hours to eat again.  I cannot eat too soon and if I eat too late I am missing a window of opportunity to fuel my metabolism. Oh and for those that don’t believe in the frequency of 6 times a day, you need to try it and see if it helps achieve your goals. I BET if you eat right it will help.  

Well its time to suck it up, find the energy and head back to the gym. I got shoulders today. Let's see if I can get it done in 45 minutes or less. Going to be tough but hey just another challenge in order to reach my goal.
DP

1 comment:

  1. Man, I tell you, I want to have sex with that loaded baked potato right now. Ha ha ha.

    On the real, "Do work son." Think about the reward and the punishment doesn't seem so bad.

    ReplyDelete