Tuesday, May 22, 2012

4 Weeks 4 Days

Man the weeks and days are dwindling down and I have a lot on my plate before the show. Hmmm, going TDY for 2 weeks, finishing up 2 classes while gone, staying focused on my diet and workout while TDY.  The packing for this trip is going to be REEEEEE DIC U LUS, I will definitely have to inform you guys what all needs to be packed prior to going.  Once I return I will be 1 week from contest time and 9 days from family vacation = more packing.

I am ready for today’s workout. I am Feeling Great. I completed some cardio at lunch time, man I really have not found that love for cardio like some people have, it like watching paint dry; however, I do LOVE the results it helps achieve. I guess that is what is called Sacrifice.

Out of the last 14 days I have only rested from the gym 2 days. I had to take yesterday off, although mentally I did not want to, because I would’ve had bad repercussions if I kept going. The gym today will be a little strange, a buddy that is usually there will not be there as he decided to join the Air Force Reserve, proud of him. Today is a back workout day. I love back days.  CAN’T WAIT (in my Bart Scott voice). It takes a strong back to make a person stand tall and that is exactly what I plan to do on JUNE 23!!!  I know in 4 weeks 4 days I will have given my all; I will have made sacrifices, adjustments, and put in max Effort in order to get in front of complete strangers and say judge me. Sure there will be some constructive criticism given to me but I will be prepared to take it, besides nobody is perfect, but I will BE DAMN if I don’t come close.
DP

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff. What's the TDY? Short term I hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes bro, 7 Level nothing major. Just a short vacation paid for by the AF in which I will not enjoy as much as I normally would if I was not dieting for this contest, but that is ok, my goals are important because that is long term achievement.

      Delete