Thursday, June 21, 2012

What you cooking????


2 days... I can smell it…………………
Your either cooking some delicious FRIED FATTY GOODNESS ( I just like saying that)  or it is my office mates fruits and candies that they have brought back from FRANCE. , If its not your cooking then it definitely is the smell of  the stage, the atmosphere, the anxiety floating in the air, the tanning sprays, the oils, the fears of those who are not as prepared.

Final prep phases tonight = I need to get a haircut, shave, tan, prepare the remainder of my meals and most importantly practicing my posing and finalize my routine. Sure I am nervous, but I am getting EXCITED. The excitement is taking me way pass the nerves and will continue to be that way up until it is GO time. I don't know if I will be nervous, but to tell you the truth, probably not I want this. AT this point I have done all that I can to set the bar high.

The contest is only 2 days away. I am looking forward to Friday because it is that much closer to Saturday. IT has been a week of counting down the days for that 1 big moment, that 1 big opportunity, I am Eager.  

Like Eminem said WILL YOU CAPTURE? Or Will you LET IT SLIP! OFC I am going to go out and CAPTURE! Its mine for the TAKING, make me KING!!!
DP
2 days(Thursday) I Can Smell It…......….
1 day (Friday) I CAN TASTE IT…….......

0 DAYS SHOW TIME LET’S GO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment