Tuesday, June 19, 2012

4 DAYS.. Its not cloSE ENOUGH

Today is Tuesday 4 days before its SHOW TIME/ GO TIME!! I am not nervous, but I do feel something building in my gut.

I have 2 more workouts left in my week, Shoulders and Legs. Shoulders/ Cardio tonight Legs/ Cardio tomorrow morning. Then the water depletion begins. Low Carb and Maximum of 1 gallon of water started yesterday. I did not realize how much water I drink until I was restricted, OMG!!!
SO far I am feeling well, and I am a little slow motion in regards to my thought process and movement. Although I did have a great day back work yesterday, but posing right afterwards fatigued me, but I have/ had to dig deep.
I have been working on my routine as well, wow, it is fun but it is like sprinting 400m, for those who know what I mean.

My attitude has not been the best, but I have stepped back several times and realized the direction I was going and shut my mouth because I was not thinking clearly. I have a great support team in my wife. So far I am enjoying this journey; I am enjoying it because it is a CHALLENGE and I will not QUIT!

EFFORT (QUITING not POSSIBLE) + DESIRE (CHALLENGE) = GOALS ACHIEVED

4 days(Tuesday) Not close enough………..
3 days(Wednesday) Come ON………........
2 days(Thursday) I Can Smell It…......….
1days(Friday) I CAN TASTE IT…….......

0 DAYS SHOW TIME LET’S GO!!!!!

DP

No comments:

Post a Comment