Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What's NEXT?!?!?!?!

Competition went well; I won my division and finished behind another person who is far more experienced in bodybuilding. So needless to say I learned A LOT. Bodybuilding thus far has truly taught me about UPS, DOWNS, struggles and accomplishments that I am able to continue to apply to all facets of my life.

Well now that I have accomplished that goal of competing I am setting another goal. I want to continue to compete. I am setting myself up to continue doing so whether it is for another competition in October or compete again next year. However, since I know how it feels to compete I want to know how it feesls to have my Bacherlor's Degree. My goal is to complete my BS in Organizational Leadership NO LATER THAN March 2013. I have all my classes mapped out and scheduled in order to achieve this it is a matter of EFFORT + DESIRE = GOALS ACHIEVED.
I AM BACK!!
So I began my return to the gym yesterday. I was anticipating it for quite some time. Between vacation and the competition I was away from the gym for 11 days and I thought about it almost everyday, but the physical and mental rest was much needed. Allowed me to regain myself, whatever that means to you it probably meant the same to me.

So, yesterday I started off with a Back workout and it was AAAWESOME. I busted through that and abs, felt great! I am still on that W4L training and the results are continual.

This blog is supposed to be about GETTING RIGHT! Well I felt like I indeed made this happen. Yeah I wanted to win my division and overall for the competition but more than anything I set and met a goal. A goal that I dreamed of for several years but NEVER APPLIED myself to achieve it; therefore, I was always GETTING LEFT behind.

I challenge you the reader to set yourself a goal that may be slightly challenging and complete it. Remember challenging for you could be as simple as setting a goal that you have struggled to achieve and finally achieving it. Goals are meant to be an achievable obstacle for the individual it should never be able to turn in to a complete road block or brick wall.  
DP

No comments:

Post a Comment