Wednesday, June 20, 2012

3 DAYS COME ON................


There goes the neighborhood. I have been good up to this point, but BAM it hits me. I am ready to get it on. My buddy had to pull out of this contest because of his back and he is asking me if I am ready. YES I am ready! I was ready yesterday and now that you brought it up I am ready right NOW. I have talent and I want to showcase it. I want my hard work and dedication to be on display and judged by complete strangers. I want to be told I was excellent here and bad here.


      I want to walk across the stage with stage lights reflecting off of the bright shimmer of my muscular body into the eyes of everyone, like I am an angel breaking through the clouds. : )

Am I ready, who is he to ask me this? I have been dedicated to this for the last 14+ weeks. I have been sacrificing so much just for this 1 shining moment. Hell I do not know how I will finish, or how I will truly feel, but I do know this much once its all said and done no one can take away what I learned because I LIVED IT and if you LIVE IT, it becomes your EXPERIENCE and NO ONE can take that away. NO one can take away the lessons learned. Granted it has been a roller coaster (there it is again), but whose life isn’t we all ride on one it just may be called a different name.
Mine is the DP EXPRESS!
DP

No comments:

Post a Comment