Monday, May 14, 2012

6 Weeks

So, you may be wondering what in the world would I have to blog about?! Well quite frankly nothing. This is probably the best way for me to vent out my frustrations on my journey to my first Natural Bodybuilding show. Trust me sometimes it just helps to say things out loud, well blog versus blurting them out, someone may think I am crazy. I am currently 6 weeks out and have been dieting and exercising for the last 8 weeks in order to prepare.

Let me tell you DIETING is no Joke. It is not and has not been as hard as you may expect. Granted the pleasures of FATTY FRIED GOODNESS are missing from my regiment but it is amazing what you can do at home with a Foreman. Additionally, I am an avid milk lover I had to surrender that as well, ugh, but my physical results have been Phenomenal.

Anyways, back to these 6 weeks. What makes the journey most difficult is TIME MANAGEMENT. Some things have to be sacrificed and some things have to be prioritized. For instance, like most of you I work full time, I am married w/ 2 kids and I attend school full time, so where is the time for weightlifting & cardio. Hell I don't know but I find it. Remember 1 hour of working out is only 4% of my day so 2 hours is only 8% so I got time, just have to prioritize & organize. 

DP

1 comment: